Working With IPR...
or "What We Can Do For You" Sub Heading
Customized Program For Your Company
Stephen Gendel and the IPR core team of specialists work with you
to discuss your needs and objectives,
and develop a program specifically for your company
Develop a consistent news flow
- Create a regular stream of press releases to establish and maintain credibility
- Communications should be aimed at multiple audiences, from investors to potential end-users (physicians)
Associate you with topics in the news
- Position your leadership to chime in on relevant items ranging from the flu season to vaccines
- Position appropriate patient stories for the news media
Develop sharply focused messages
- Apply these messages to website and press releases
- Create unique content with video
We have worked with clients from start-up to IPO or acquisition; from pre-clinical to clinical to marketed products; Fortune 500 companies to not-for-profit advocacy organizations.
Our full list of clients ranges from a Fortune 500 global biopharmaceutical company to small and emerging biotechnology companies, a European research consortium, and multiple patient advocacy organizations. A complete list available on request.
Initiate PR & Video
- IPR works with clients as a full-service agency.
- We typically bill our work as “fee-for-service” using a modular approach — you pay for only those activities that you need and use.
- We are committed to transparency in all our dealings with our clients and can provide estimates of the costs of individual activities before they are undertaken.